Time：2017-12-30 Browse times：305
Zhangjian Huang, born in 1981 in Nantong Jiangsu, is a special-term professor of Medicinal Chemistry, a PhD tutor and a member of Chinese Pharmaceutical Association. He was supported by the program of New Century Excellent Talents in University in 2013. Then in 2014 he won the 17th CPA-Servier Young Investigator Awards in Medicinal Chemistry and was selected as a core member of Jiangsu Shuangchuang Team. In 2016, he won Jiangsu Province Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists, and was selected to Jiangsu project 333 as the third batch of training objects.
He studied the pharmacy at China Pharmaceutical University in 2000, then received his B.S. and Ph.D. degrees from China Pharmaceutical University (CPU) in 2004 and 2009, respectively. From 2009 to 2012, he worked as a postdoctoral fellow supervised by Prof. Edward E. Knaus at University of Alberta in Canada. He is now a professor of Medicinal Chemistry at CPU.
In recent years he has published 38 SCI research papers in the field of medicinal chemistry. The sum of the impact factors (IF) is 145.2. Among them, 16 papers’ IFs are greater than 5 including 10 papers were published in the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. The papers have been cited 584 times in total and one single paper has even been cited for 68 times. He has applied for three national invention patents of China and hold eleven funds including three National Natural Science Foundation of China. In addition, he has found four lead compounds and two of them HP-1c and ZJH-0318 (anti-ischemic stroke) have entered the preclinical phase as the candidate new drugs.
Main Research Areas：
His research interests involve the discovery of new cardiovascular disease drugs based on gaseous messengers such as nitric oxide (NO), nitroxyl (HNO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and some natural products.
Office Phone: 025-83271072
Contact address: Tongjia Xiang 24, Nanjing
Zip code: 210009
Representative Research Papers:
1. Huang, Z.;* et al. J. Med. Chem. 2017, 60, 8847-8857.
2. Huang, Z.; et al. J. Med. Chem.2017, 60 (18): 7617–7635.
3. Gu, X.; Huang, Z.;#et al. J. Med. Chem. 2017, 60(3), 928-940.
4. Luo, X.; et al. Huang, Z.*Org. Chem. Front.2017, 4, 2445–2449.
5. Zou Y; Huang, Z.;* et al. Eur J Med Chem. 2017,138:313-319.
6. Yunjie Wang; et al. Huang, Z.;* and Tao P* Antioxid. Redox. Signal.2017, DOI: 10.1089/ars.2017.7003.
7. Bai, C.;et al. Huang, Z.* Chem. Commun. 2017, 53, 5059-5062.
8. Zou, Y.; Zhang, Y.;* Huang, Z.;*RSC adv. 2017, 7, 18893-18899.
9. Ai, Y.; et al. Huang, Z.;*; Zhang, Y.*. J. Med. Chem. 2016, 59(5), 1747-1760.
10. Xue, R.; Huang, Z.;*, et al.Org. Lett. 2016, 18(20), 5196-5199.
11. Yin, W.; Huang, Z.;# Zhang, Y* Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2016, 115, 369-380.
12. Ai, Y.; Huang, Z.;*; Zhang, Y*, et al. J. Med. Chem. 2015, 58(5): 2452-2464.
13. Ai, Y.; Huang, Z.;*; Zhang, Y*, et al.J. Med Chem.2015, 58(11): 4506-4520.
14. Ling, Y.; Huang, Z.;*, et al.Org. Biomol. Chem.2014, 12, 4517–4530.
16. Fu, J.; Huang, Z.; Zhang, Y, et al. J. Med. Chem.2013, 56(11), 4641-4655.
17. Huang, Z.; Zhang, Y, et al. J. Med. Chem.2012, 55(22), 10262−10271.
18. Huang, Z.; et al. Org. Lett. 2011, 13(5), 1178-1181.
19. Ding, Y.; Huang, Z.; Zhang, Y, et al. Chem. Commun. 2011, 47(33), 9495-9497.
20. Huang, Z.; et al. J. Med. Chem.2011, 54(5), 1356–1364.