is Design Specs. Workbook for?
Workbook is a collection of apparel industry most commonly used forms
for samples making, fitting, production and costing. It helps designers
to manage style data and minimize communication and production problems.
Who should use it?
* Companies that are still using hand written forms
* Companies that need to improve existing forms
* Freelance designers/technical designers
* Design teachers/students for educational purposes
What are the benefits
of Design Specs Workbook?
* Immediate startup and easy to use
* Simplify complicated tasks with built-in macros, embedded formulas
and linked data
* Professionally designed and developed by technical designers with
years of experience
* All forms are based on current information and industry specific terminology
* Sample workbook included for references and user's guide for each
* No software user's license hassles and unlimited usage
Do I need to have Excel program?
Yes. You must have Microsoft® Excel 97 or later versions installed
properly on your computer and your Excel's security level must set to
"Medium" in order to use this workbook.
Does it work with
Excel for MAC?
Besides faxing these
printed forms, can I e-mail them? What about compatibility issues?
You can send individual form as an e-mail message body (HTML format)
which is supported by most e-mail programs or send the entire EXCEL
workbook as an attachment. Your recipients do not need to have own Excel
program because Microsoft® Excel Viewer is a small size FREEWARE
that allows them to view and print your Excel Workbook. Simply provide
them with the viewer along with your file.